lørdag 25. desember 2010

Mt. Fuji (16 Dec. 2010)

The most renowned mountain, or actually volcano, in Japan is Mt. Fuji. Since we were passing the volcano on our way to Nagoya, I thought it would be appropriate to stop at the station nearest to the mountain and take a photo before continuing onwards with our journey.  However when we arrived at Shin-fuji station I realized that taking a photo was just not so easy. From the station there are just to many buildings, towers, and signs destroying the view. In addition the weather was cloudy and so most of the mountain was covered in clouds. As I left the stations, continuing onwards on my train journey, all of a sudden the sky cleared up and Mt. Fuji could be seen in all its glory. Using a polarized filter on my camera, to reduce the window glaze, a snapped the photo I had planed to take.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar